Our Corporate Partners
In addition to operation of our own services, as part of our BtoB business, we provide telecommunications carriers and IPTV operators with platform technology and game content, and game publishers with platform technology.
Introduction of our own service : Example 1
Cloud game delivery service "G-cluster"
"G-cluster" service operated by Broadmedia GC Corporation enables end users to enjoy various games by executing all of the game programs at the server side and streaming the audio/video output to the end user device through broadband.
The service may be accessed on the dedicated cloud game machine "G-cluster" and on G-cluster ready TVs. Some games are available to play on Smartphones or Tablets by downloading the free G-cluster app.
Cloud game macine "G-cluster"
Even though users have a TV without G-cluster function, they can enjoy our cloud game service by connecting a cloud game console, "G-cluster" , to the TV.
- As all game data is stored in the cloud, it's not necessary for each customer device to have a recording media such as a disc.
- Game saves are also stored in the cloud, which enables end users to play on multi-devices.
Introduction of our own service : Example 2
Providing game apps
using our cloud technology.
iOS・Android・Amazon Fire TV Stick・Apple TV
Broadmedia GC Corporation provides game apps to various platforms and devices using our cloud technology.
Note: To use the apps, registration to each service may be required.
- High-quality games that were playable only on console machines can be played on Tablets/Smartphones.
- All game programs and game saves are stored in the cloud, so the app size is significantly reduced as compared to a native app, thus shortening download time.
Game Apps available now（as of Apr.11, 2017）
- Released cloud game app version of "Romance of Three Kingdom 12" for smartphone and tablet. (Sep. 21, 2016)
- Released cloud game app version of "Final Fantasy® XIII-2", "Lightning Returns Final Fantasy® XIII" on Apple TV. (Aug. 4, 2016)
- Released cloud game app "Final Fantasy® XIII" on Apple TV (Jun. 20, 2016)
- Released 5 cloud game apps on Amazon. (Apr. 28, 2016)
© 2013, 2015 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA © 2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Co-Developed by SQUARE ENIX CO.,LTD. and Airtight Games, Inc. © 2008, 2009 SQUARE ENIX CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved. / Unreal®Engine, Copyright 1998-2009, Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2011, 2012, 2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA © 2009, 2010, 2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA © KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
© Nihon Falcom Corporation. All rights reserved.